This Blog provides Detroit area youth hockey news. It was originally the blog of the now defunct Detroit Hockey Association, the most affordable youth ice hockey organization in Michigan based at Jack Adams Arena in Detroit. The Clark Park Coalition keeps this tradition alive in Southwest Detroit.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DHA HELD HOSTAGE DAY 4!!

I  received the following e-mail from MAHA district 2 representative Doug Diroff  at around 2 pm today..What is  the delay in posting the election  results? And.. I  would like an apology from the DHA board members who pronounced me guilty,and didn't  allow me to  hand  out  awards  to the I-program,or the Squirt  team..the e-mail says  it  all:


Doug Diroff
1:59 PM (8 hours ago)
to me
Bill, I spoke with Marilyn yesterday and told her to accept the ballots and the results.  I understand why they were upset, but if the person was asking for advice this should not have invalidated the results.

I'm aware of what has been happening with Detroit and have been working with Will and now Marilyn to continue to grow DHA as a thriving association.

Doug Diroff, MAHA District 2 Chairperson

No comments:

Post a Comment